The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace, competitive compensation and generous benefits - including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, profit share, a free gym membership and more! Explore job opportunities at Autumn Harp below.
Employment Applications, Résumés, and Cover Letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
26 Thompson Drive
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Autumn Harp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:50am to 7:00pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 6:50pm to 7:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:50pm to 7:00am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
Reporting to the Vice President, Technical, the Director, Quality is a leader within the Quality Department to ensure Systems are robust, appropriate, and followed throughout the manufacturing environment in order to guarantee quality products and processes that meet regulatory and customer requirements. This position works collaboratively with other department heads on quality-related projects, participates in audits of Autumn Harp by external regulatory agencies and customers and understands regulatory and customer requirements for the industry.
- Oversee and closely review Quality Systems to ensure programs are comprehensive, streamlined, achievable, and being followed.
- Ensure quality documented procedures and policies reflect work practices and vice versa.
- Lead Quality Control team, work closely with Quality Engineers to ensure consistency in processes and policies as new requirements are put into place.
- Participate in developing Quality staff by recruiting, developing, and training employees.
- Work closely with Operations Management and teams to understand proposed facilities and equipment upgrades. Determine any quality critical issues, documentation needs, etc. Work through issues with group until complete.
- Participate fully in on-site audits by regulatory agencies, customers, and 3rd parties to ensure questions and requests are addressed by current Systems. Work with internal teams to address
- issues as required, making sure all new processes fit within Systems.
- Conduct and document risk assessments and investigations related to the Quality Systems
- Collaborate with other departments on issues related to Quality Systems, overall quality and manufacturing improvements.
- Contribute to preparing yearly Quality budget, tracking spending, and analyzing and addressing variances.
- Participate in establishing and reporting department metrics.
- Creates an atmosphere that supports respect, honesty and open communication among all employees; encourages employees to celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
Experience and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferable in a science field
- Experience within an FDA or ISO manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven leader who uses positive leadership style to foster engagement in the organization
- 10-15 years of Quality experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment